Are you considering clear epoxy for a concrete floor coating project? To protect a concrete floor, an epoxy coating is an excellent solution.
We now invite you to discover our complete guide on the subject. Discover all there is to know about this robust material with the help of our concrete floor experts.
What Is Clear Epoxy?
Clear epoxy is a type of flooring coating applied to bare concrete surfaces to protect them. Whether it’s a residential, commercial, or industrial floor, the timeless design of this clear concrete coating blends in perfectly with any type of decor. It is therefore an ideal solution to improve the aesthetics and longevity of your floors.
Furthermore, our experts suggest this covering for factory floors, showrooms, or any floor where you want to keep the natural look of concrete.
In addition to providing optimal protection for your concrete floors, this type of epoxy offers several other advantages. Discover them below.
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR CLEAR EPOXY FLOORS
Epoxy resins are extremely strong and therefore have rock-solid durability. This material is ideal for floors in shops, nightclubs, auto shows, and residential interiors. A clear concrete coating installed by a team of professionals ensures a quality floor for many years.
Easy to Maintain
Cleaning your floor has never been easier. Clear epoxy floors require very little maintenance. Since clear concrete coating has a smooth, uniform, and nonporous surface, it is quick and easy to clean any mess. This material is also resistant to chemicals and almost perfectly watertight. It will therefore be much harder to stain or damage your flooring.
Whether you’re using a mop or a vacuum, you’ll love having a shiny floor with so little effort.
5 Year Warranty
Our products and services are durable, and we prove it to you with a 5-year warranty in residential spaces and a 1-year warranty in commercial spaces and garages. We are confident in our materials and workmanship, and we are pleased to deliver results that exceed your expectations.
At Béton Surface, it is important to us to invest in the quality of our services.
Why Choose a Clear Epoxy?
There are numerous concrete floor coatings available, but the advantages of clear epoxy are undeniable. This type of coating is the perfect solution if you are looking for solid, aesthetic, and durable flooring.
We invite you to explore all the other benefits of clear concrete. Discover why it is so advantageous to choose a transparent covering for your floor coating project.
CLEANING EPOXY FLOOR?
All clear epoxy floors are made the same way. The first step is to grind the surface of the concrete with a diamond blade to expose the stone.
Major defects and cracks in the concrete are then rectified.
The epoxy is then applied according to quality standards using the tools of our specialists.
A good thing to know: all projects undertaken by the Béton Surface team adhere to the standards established by the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec.
Clear epoxy concrete isn’t the only option available from our team. We invite you to check out our metallic epoxy floors and solid colour epoxy coverings. Contact a member of our team to discuss and understand what the best option for your project is.
- Seals and protects bare concrete surfaces: Epoxy seals bare concrete slabs to protect them from chipping.
- Easy to maintain: With a vacuum cleaner and a simple mop, you can clean a clear epoxy floor.
- Durable: Clear epoxy is made from ultra-strong resins. Your floor will stay beautiful for many years.
- Impact and abrasion resistant: This rigid cover is more impact resistant than a bare concrete surface.
- Spill-resistant: On the now waterproof surface, liquids such as water or chemicals bead up for easy cleaning. Liquids no longer seep into the concrete slab.
- Brightness: A clear floor coating reflects light, unlike concrete which absorbs it.
- Non-flammable: It is safe to cover your floors with this type of epoxy in factories where flames are used.
- UV protection: A protection from the sun’s rays is also offered.
- Anti-slip protection: An anti-slip finish to make surfaces safer is also offered.
When it comes to floor quality, we like to believe there is no ceiling.
“They gave us a remarkable customer experience: courtesy, professionalism and a concern for our needs.”